Thank you for your message. If you want to report bugs, please indicate:
Mail (required, won't be published)
Just type 123
>1. Sorry, please install 0.9.3b and redo the test.
>2. ...and see if there is something saved.
Nothing begins with "Textarea Cache" in Console.
and nothing saved in textareacache.json.
1. Sorry, please install 0.9.3b and redo the test.
2. Open you profile directory (see https://support.mozilla.org/ko/kb/profiles-where-firefox-stores-user-data ), find "textareacache.json" file. Open it with text editor (notepad, for example) and see if there is something saved.
>7. Copy the messages begins with "Textarea Cache" in the Console and post them here.
Nothing begins with "Textarea Cache".
Please check out screenshot.
Please install 0.9.3.1 and follow the steps below:
1. Type "about:config" in url bar and press Enter. Answer "Yes" if needed.
2. Input "tacache" on the top of the page, then you will see all the "extensions.tacache.xxx" preferences.
3. Change "extensions.tacache.debug" to "true"
4. Close the tab, then open a page with text input area.
5. Press Ctrl-Shift-J to open the Console Window, then click "clear" in the Console.
6. Try to type something (but not too long) just like what you do everyday in the site.
7. Copy the messages begins with "Textarea Cache" in the Console and post them here.
Thank you very much
>You mean 0.9.3.1 works or not? Thank you for your help.
0.9.3.1 : not working.
0.9.1 : working.
You mean 0.9.3.1 works or not? Thank you for your help.
[Textarea Cache 0.9.3.1/Firefox 25.0.1/WinXP]
The cache is now saved.
Latest working version is 0.9.1.
It's good! Now you can turn off "extensions.tacache.debug". :-)
Thanks. 0.9.3b works fine. The Textarea cache window looks normal again and all the posts appear in it.
Textarea Cache (15:38:44.560) :on input
Textarea Cache (15:38:44.560) :input>textarea,off,false
Textarea Cache (15:38:44.560) :input>htextarea,off,false
Textarea Cache (15:38:44.927) :input>hi<
Textarea Cache (15:38:45.2) :on keyup 73
Textarea Cache (15:38:45.563) :beforewrite:hi
Textarea Cache (15:38:45.563) :13-0#form-t3_253ysoz6t,13-0#form-t3_253ysoz6t
Textarea Cache (15:38:46.738) :beforewrite:hi
Textarea Cache (15:38:46.739) :13-0#form-t3_253ysoz6t,13-0#form-t3_253ysoz6t
POST http://www.reddit.com/api/comment [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 202ms]
Textarea Cache (15:38:47.561) :save to file
Thank you, Dave.
I don't have *ubuntu to test, so I need your help.
Please install 0.9.3b: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/textarea-cache/versions/
And then follow the steps below:
4. Close the tab, then go to reddit.com
The problem you encounted may be the Cache Window (cacheWindow.xul). That is to say, what you typed in Reddit.com are indeed saved in the cache and your disk as well. You did not see anything because something is wrong with the Cache Window.
0.9.2 works for me. Maybe something is imcompatible in Linux.